At the Law Offices of Clifford M. Cohen, we focus our practice on estate planning, elder law, business planning and planning for those with special needs in Washington, DC, and all of Montgomery County, Maryland. We help individuals, families and small business owners (whether affluent or of modest means), find answers to questions such as:
- How can I ensure my assets will be distributed to my loved ones according to my wishes?
- If I become incapacitated, how can I ensure I receive the care I need?
- How can I avoid spending my entire life savings to pay for my long-term care?
- What is the most effective way to protect my business against lawsuits and other threats while preparing for my eventual exit?
- What is involved in administering an estate or trust and how can I minimize any potential federal or local estate tax?
- How can I ensure my loved one with special needs will receive the care he or she needs after I am no longer able to provide adequate care myself?
The comprehensive plan that we design and implement for you will address your unique concerns, goals and hopes for the future. We don’t simply draft documents—we develop customized plans and nurture long-term relationships with our clients.We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our firm, what we do and how a elder law attorney can assist you. If you would like to schedule a consultation, please call our offices at (202) 895-2799. We look forward to meeting you in person.